Sandra's Reviews > Viper Moon

Viper Moon by Lee Roland

Jun 29, 2011

bookshelves: pnr-uf, own, challenges-2012

Cass Archer, has been called by the Earth Mother to be her Huntress. It doesn't pay anything and she still has to eat and pay rent. So she is perpetually on the breadline. She gave up her PI licence when she was harassed by a local top cop, but that doesn't stop her doing the odd job. Like finding lost and stolen children.

Meanwhile, evil is creeping ever closer to the town of Duivel, Missouri, it is contained in The Barrows, at the moment, along with the monsters that like to eat people.

Two special children have been taken, one the sister of a cop, Flynn, and the other the son of the local crime lord, Dacardi. Both are being held in The Barrows and are planned to be sacrificed on the night of the Dark Moon. Their sacrifice will enable the Darkness to win against the Earth Mother.

Only Cass, assisted by Abby, the High Priestess of the Earth Mother, Flynn, Dacardi, Michael also known as Archangel and Cass's animals, 2 snakes & a bad ass cat can save them.

I enjoyed it but was surprised at how long it took me to read it. Looking forward to Vengeance Moon (Earth Witches, #2) by Lee Roland

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Viper Moon.

June 29, 2011 – Shelved
April 26, 2012 –
page 247
April 26, 2012 – Finished Reading

message 1: by Leah (new)

Leah Interested to see what you think of Viper Moon, I've been thinking about giving it a try....

Sandra Yes, I must get back to it. Definite UF. RL keeps interfering, and other shiny covers keep beckoning. LOL.

message 3: by Leah (new)

Leah Curse real life for getting in the way! Why can't we just spend our days in dark alleyways holding a gun while wearing leather pants??

message 4: by Steph (new) - added it

Steph LOL Leah! Glad you liked it. I have this one TBR; I'll move it up on my list. :)

Sandra ;) I think you'll like it.

message 6: by Steph (new) - added it