Amber I. (AwesomeSauce Book Club)'s Reviews > Amber Frost

Amber Frost by Suzi Davis

Jun 28, 2011

liked it

This book was very up and down with me. I would start to really get into it and then I would just get irritated with the story. I felt Grace was kind of happy being unhappy. She seemed to always want what she did not have. She wanted Sebastian but when she got him she started missing her old friends. Like when she had to go sit with them at lunch. Then when she fully accepted the outcome of what it meant to be with him she started to resent him and when he made it right she started complaining again. I also was a bit put off about how when Clarke was not her boyfriend he became kind of a nice guy, totally not anything like his character was. It just seemed to add more conflict story but it did not fit how we seen him most of the time.

I don't mean to totally complain.

Here is what I did like.

I liked the mystery around Sebastian. I really wanted to know who he was and what he was. He added a lot to this story. I liked how they were first best friends and did not totally jump into anything. For the most part the story was really interesting and I really did want to know how it would end. It was a unique kind of paranormal book. I mean there really isn't a name for what Sebastian is. I liked finding something different.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Amber Frost.