MoMo's Reviews > The Other Sister

The Other Sister by Dianne    Dixon

MoMo’s Book Diary highly recommends “The Other Sister” by Dianne Dixon as an exceptionally engaging 5 star read.

“The Other Sister” is an incredibly complex novel and a must read for book lovers. This was my first Dianne Dixon book and wishing I had found this awesome author earlier.

I was intrigued by the cover – an old brown suitcase on an old wooden chair – and the synopsis. I found the plot to be gripping and fast moving, at times confusing, but totally thrilling. The novel tells the story of twins, Ali and Morgan, and the bond they share through good and bad times. Once I started I couldn’t stop. I read throughout the night, finishing early this morning and just sat there thinking for so long afterwards… glad I am not a twin!

The author has created engaging unforgettable characters which had me hooked from the very beginning. There are so many twists and I rate it highly as a top suspense novel of 2016.

I would like to thank Dianne Dixon, Sourcebooks and NetGalley for the opportunity to read and review this novel.

This review is also published on my book blog www.momobookdiary.com

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Other Sister.

November 6, 2016 – Shelved