Starjustin's Reviews > The Light Between Oceans

The Light Between Oceans by M.L. Stedman

this book kept my interest all the way to the end. was hoping for a slightly different ending however, would recommend as a book you 'don't want to miss'.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Light Between Oceans.

Quotes Starjustin Liked

M.L. Stedman
“You only have to forgive once. To resent, you have to do it all day, every day.”
ML Stedman, The Light Between Oceans

October 1, 2016 – Started Reading
November 1, 2016 – Finished Reading
November 4, 2016 – Shelved
November 4, 2016 – Shelved as: to-read

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)

message 1: by Orsodimondo (new)

Orsodimondo Did you like the movie?

Starjustin I have not seen the movie yet, however, I am looking forward to it. :-)

message 3: by Orsodimondo (new)

Orsodimondo Enjoy!

Cheri I enjoyed your review, Starjustin, and just watched the movie maybe a week ago... but even though it's been a while since I read this the story stayed with me. The movie is lovely visually, worth watching, but the book has its own essence of loveliness. I'm glad you enjoyed the book! I hope you enjoy the movie, as well!

Starjustin Thanks Cheri!

message 6: by Christine (new) - added it

Christine I have had this on my list seemingly forever, Star. Your review reminds me it's still there, calling my name!

Starjustin I think you will like it. Enjoy!

Martie Nees Record I enjoyed this one too.

Starjustin Yes Martie, I've yet to see the movie but looking forward to it to see how it compares to the book. :-)

Starjustin I would have liked it to be different. Good or bad is difficult to decide per personal thoughts. :-)

Kathryn So glad you enjoyed it! I felt the same as you. Compelling, though wished for a different end. Still a fantastic book.

Mischenko Yeah, ending was an issue for me too. It was okay, but I wanted a different outcome with the "visit."

Starjustin Not really a warning. Just one persons view. The book is well worth reading.