Miranda (MrsLeif's Two Fangs About It)'s Reviews > The Bad Boy Bargain

The Bad Boy Bargain by Kendra C. Highley

Nov 05, 2016

I loved Finding Perfect by Kendra, so I was very excited to read another YA romance by her. I was not disappointed with this book! The Bad Boy Bargain was another sweet and fun romance that I enjoyed immensely. I think I can officially that Kendra knows how to make me swoon.

The main female character, Faith, was such a sweetheart. I really liked being inside her head and seeing how thoughtful she was. I was pleasantly surprised with how sassy she could be! I loved how her attitude would come out and create hilarious banter with Kyle. Kyle, oh Kyle, he was precious. I think I feel in love with him within the first chapter. He came off as a bad boy, but he really was just a snuggly teddy bear. I found myself smiling ear to ear while reading his chapters. He was simply adorable.

The romance between Faith and Kyle was predictable yet so wonderful. I really enjoyed watching their romance develop as they slowly fell for each other. I thought the author did a great job at creating believable chemistry between Faith and Kyle. They were so sweet and precious together. I couldn't help but swoon at their romance moments and steamy touches.

I thought the plot of this book was very fun! I love reading stories about couples who fall in love through fake relationships, and this book was the perfect example of those type stories. I found some of the drama to be a bit unnecessary, which made some of the book a little slow for me. However, the book's pacing was good as a whole.

Overall, I thought this was a fun and delightful read. There were some slow and predictable parts of this story, but it was still extremely enjoyable. I am hoping Kendra continues to write YA romances because I know they will be great!

4 / 5 Fangs

*This ebook was given to me in exchange for an honest review. *

MrsLeif's Two Fangs About It
Facebook
Twitter

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Bad Boy Bargain.

November 4, 2016 – Started Reading