Rosie Amber's Reviews > Maktub: It Is Written

Maktub by Rosemary Louise Gallagher

Maktub: It Is Written is the sequel to I Listened To My Heart, the story of Rose O'Connell. Rose set out to follow her heart and find her soulmate, she talks to her Angels, watches the universe for their advice and reads the Tarot. She is a strong believer in psychic mediums and has many friends who follow spirituality.

In the first book Rose went to London, found and lost her twin-soulmate, wrote a song about it, her book and made a good life for herself, finally finding another soul to love.

In this book, Rose begins with her interview on the Ellen DeGeneres TV show, then we go back in time for her to share with us, what's gone on in her life since the end of book one. Psychic Leanne Rees had predicted that at the age of 50 Rose would write a book and have to make a choice between her twin-soulmate and a soulmate. Rose knows who these two men are and has a tough time making her choice. In the end one makes it for her and she sets out with the other to a new life in Boston with its own set of challenges and successes.

These books are fun and uplifting written in a chatty style. If you enjoy books about Angels, fate and the universe mixed with a good dose of women's fiction, then this series might be for you.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Maktub.

November 1, 2016 – Started Reading