Tricia Harris's Reviews > A Man from Another Land: How Finding My Roots Changed My Life

A Man from Another Land by Isaiah Washington

Jun 27, 2011

Recommended to Tricia by: Isaiah Washington
Recommended for: Men, Women, African Americans, Christians, Africans, Activists

I just finished reading Isaiah Washington's A MAN FROM ANOTHER LAND! He made me laugh, cry, mad, sad, dream, hope, believe. He made me SEE! DNA has memory!!!

The book is a transparent testimony of Isaiah's journey through life as a man, actor, activist, humanitarian, and child of God.

♥ After reading this enthralling testimony all I can say is: I WANT MY AFRICAN DNA TEST NOW!!! I want to know my African self NOW!! Not tomorrow, not next week, not next month ~ NOW! Read his book & you'll feel the overwhelming urgency too!

I am so incredibly impressed with Isaiah! Encore! Encore! I hope the book comes out in audio so he can bring it come to life with his outstanding acting skills!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read A Man from Another Land.

Quotes Tricia Liked

Isaiah Washington
“DNA has memory!”
Isaiah Washington, A Man from Another Land: How Finding My Roots Changed My Life

Isaiah Washington
“I firmly believe that we are all given signs and dreams and put in situations that define who we were and who we are to become. All of it points towards our destiny. All we need to do is listen carefully to the messages and follow our dreams. It is in our dreams that we find our true identities and where our destiny awaits.”