Aneesa's Reviews > The Bad Boy Bargain

The Bad Boy Bargain by Kendra C. Highley

Nov 04, 2016

bookshelves: absolutefav, academic, bookaholicus, coverlove, contemporary, lovedit, netgalley, r2r, re-read-again, ya

Received an advance reader copy in exchange for a fair review

OMGOMGOMGOGMGOMGOMGMOG!!!!! I freaking love this!!!! This is why I love chick lit they make me feel like I can fall in love with life and these stories are the epitome of life . With these kind of books they help me to get out of reading slumps and make me fall in love with reading again *sighs*

Kyle and Faith are both for made for each other it is so noticeable in the first meeting, why did it take them so long with realising their love for each other??? This is one of those times where I wish it was love at first sight, wait I take that back.

Kyle's bad boy image makes me swoon, and fall in love with him all over again. Underneath all that hypocritical delinquent behaviour is a sweet, loyal, caring and most of all hardworking gardener ( I could get used to having a gardener like that!). Isn't that so random? And I love it! Kyle is a lot wealthy than he chooses to show (that is what I think anyways, he has a charger (car) which is expensive?), he does't need to work yet he does so because his father has instilled in him the trait of being a hard worker, I like really this a lot, like a lot a lot (too many a lot's). Faith is a typical prominent character, she is sweet, loyal, caring and in relationship where she is unhappy. She has plans to break it off, however, Cam (who is a real douche bag) has his suspicions, goes and ends up cheating on her. In the process, he ruins Faith's reputation and spreads malicious rumours about her. In return, Violet (Faith's bff, who I love) and Faith devise a revenge on him with the help of Kyle.

I was so caught up in the story, I didn't realise when I finished the book in one sitting. I loved every aspect of this book, the writing style, the themes explored, setting. EVERYTHING!!!! The romance and the characters were what won me over, I loved that it was from both POV, it gave me insight in their heads (even with all the yelling I did it was no use really. I got a sore throat for no reason :'(). Too short for my liking. I wanted more. I needed more.

Blog | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | G+ | Pinterest

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Bad Boy Bargain.

Started Reading