Liz's Reviews > Force of Temptation

Force of Temptation by Suzanne Wright

bookshelves: arc, netgalley, paranormal, high-steam-alert, love-triangle

"I'm asking you to forsake your true mate. I'm asking you to step back into a world that let you down. I'm asking you to give me every part of you. And I'm asking you to accept every part of me-a lot of those parts are dark and broken."
description

Force of Temptation is the second book in The Mercury Pack Series. It is another fantastic addition to the shifter shelf of goodness from the crazy talented Suzanne Wright. If strong alpha males and sassy heroines are your thing, then you will want to download this bad boy right now! This book can be read as a stand-alone, and yet, I highly recommend reading anything and everything by Suzanne Wright because frankly, it's just that good!

description
"I don't want to change you or 'fix' you."
Harley Vincent has spent her life living between the shifter world and the human world. Her father is a powerful shifter who is serving a prison sentence for murder. Harley has found a sliver of solace with her human aunt, Tessa. As a Margay Shifter, she is strong, sassy, and quite spirited. Although she has never found her true mate, she spent one night with one wolf that she has never forgotten. When Harley's life is in danger by the rebels looking for revenge on her dad, it is Jesse who comes to claim Harley and bring her to safety.

description
"You're not leaving me, Harley."
Jesse lost his true mate when he was young. He has always known that the quirky goth girl who was friends with his little sister was the girl he wanted to make his. He has been patiently waiting for the right time to make his claim. After he convinces Harley to come with him, the mating game begins! Both Jesse and Harley have a pretty hefty load of baggage they are carrying with them, and yet, they could not be more perfectly matched. With the love and support of the Mercury Pack, Harley and Jesse battle their enemies and find a way together!

description
"I'm hers and she's mine."
Told in dual POV, Force of Temptation is a perfect blend of sexy steam, strong characters, and a well-developed plot. If you like strong alpha male shifters, then Jesse will be another hero that you will want to meet! Harley was a perfect counterpart for him with her strength and sass. Another happy delight with this read was seeing some of our favorites from the Mercury Pack and the Phoenix Pack. The thing about this series and the Phoenix Pack Series is that once a shifter and their mate are introduced you fall in love with them, and their presence in future books in the series only further enhances your reading experience! There are a few elements about Jesse and Harley's story that were slightly bothersome for me (only because my heart hurt for them both). Although they worked through their issues the road wasn't easy. Still, Jesse and Harley's story is not one to be missed.

description

Overall, I cannot recommend this entire series enough. Force of Temptation is another stellar read for Paranormal Romance Fans. Even with the dash of angst, I still enjoyed every single solitary moment between Jesse and Harley. Suzanne Wright remains the Queen of Shifter Romance! Bravo, Ms. Wright and Encore!!!

***The Mercury Pack***
Spiral of Need (The Mercury Pack, #1) by Suzanne WrightForce of Temptation (The Mercury Pack, #2) by Suzanne Wright

*ARC graciously provided via NETGALLEY in exchange for an honest review!

For more reviews/reveals/giveaways visit:

description

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Force of Temptation.

October 31, 2016 – Shelved
October 31, 2016 – Shelved as: to-read
November 6, 2016 – Started Reading
November 6, 2016 – Shelved as: arc
November 6, 2016 – Shelved as: netgalley
November 6, 2016 – Shelved as: paranormal
November 6, 2016 –
8.0% "\ndescription\n\n"Come with me."\n"Call your Alphas. If they okay it, I'll go with you.""
November 6, 2016 –
13.0% "\ndescription\n\n"Belonging to me won't be so awful, Harley.""
November 6, 2016 –
58.0% "\ndescription\n\n"If you want someone to come to you without walls, you need to do the same. If you can't do that, Jesse, if you're not ready....."\n"You are not walking out...""
November 6, 2016 –
87.0% "\ndescription\n\n"Grab the girls!" \n"NO!!!""
November 6, 2016 –
100.0% "\ndescription\n\n"Sinking his teeth into her nape, he thrust harder, faster...and then she was coming.""
November 6, 2016 – Shelved as: high-steam-alert
November 6, 2016 – Shelved as: love-triangle
November 6, 2016 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-20 of 20 (20 new)

Jessica-❥Chatterbooks Book Blog❥ Can't wait to see what you think!

message 2: by Liz (new) - rated it 4 stars

Liz Jessica wrote: "Can't wait to see what you think!"

I am sure I am going to love it!!! This series is so addictive!!!

message 3: by Jessica-❥Chatterbooks Book Blog❥ (last edited Nov 06, 2016 05:56PM) (new) - added it

Jessica-❥Chatterbooks Book Blog❥ I love the Phoenix Pack series so far! I haven't read the Mercury pack yet.

message 4: by Liz (new) - rated it 4 stars

Liz Jessica wrote: "I love the Phoenix Pack series so far! I haven't read the Mercury pack yet."

Then you will love this series as well! :D

Anna Fab review Liz

message 6: by JewelsyGoolsy (new)

JewelsyGoolsy Ooh, this one sounds goood! Another stunning review, Ms Elizabeth!

Jessica-❥Chatterbooks Book Blog❥ Fabulous review, Elizabeth!! :D

message 8: by Liz (new) - rated it 4 stars

Liz Anna wrote: "Fab review Liz"

Thank you, Anna! I look forward to hearing your thoughts on this one! :D

message 9: by Liz (new) - rated it 4 stars

Liz JewelsyGoolsy wrote: "Ooh, this one sounds goood! Another stunning review, Ms Elizabeth!"

Thank you my friend!!!!!

message 10: by Liz (new) - rated it 4 stars

Liz Jessica wrote: "Fabulous review, Elizabeth!! :D"

Thanks, Jessica!!! xxoo

✦❋Arianna✦❋ Fantastic review, babe! xx

message 12: by Liz (new) - rated it 4 stars

Liz Arianna✦❋SteamyReadsBlog❋✦ wrote: "Fantastic review, babe! xx"

Thank you, Arianna! I absolutely adore this author!

SueBee★bring me an alpha!★ Beautifully put together review and art Liz. It looks so cohesive with art! = D xx

message 14: by Liz (new) - rated it 4 stars

Liz SueBee★bring me an alpha!★ wrote: "Beautifully put together review and art Liz. It looks so cohesive with art! = D xx"

Thanks, SueBee! I had fun making the art for this one!!!! LOVE the series!

message 15: by Tanaka K (new)

Tanaka K I love your art. It is always so beautiful

message 16: by Liz (new) - rated it 4 stars

Liz Tanaka - The Romantic Angel Blog wrote: "I love your art. It is always so beautiful"

Thank you honey!!!!! I enjoy making it! :)

message 17: by Danielle (new)

Danielle Fab review, Liz!

message 18: by Snow (new) - rated it 4 stars

Snow Awesome as always! ;)

message 19: by Diana (new)

Diana Terrific review, Liz!!

message 20: by Liz (new) - rated it 4 stars

Liz Diana wrote: "Terrific review, Liz!!"

Snow wrote: "Awesome as always! ;)"

Danielle wrote: "Fab review, Liz!"

Thank you ladies!!!! :D