Marinda's Reviews > Guardian of Paradise

Guardian of Paradise by W.E. Lawrence

This author spins an intriguing tale of adventure, love and mystery on an exotic island. Kira, the main character, is a strong confident young woman who has lived amongst the natives of the island her entire life. Then one day a ship arrives and the moment Kira meets the captain she doesn't like him and she sure doesn't trust him. The Islanders don't agree and give the captain and his men run of the island, putting Kira her friend Malana and the ship's doctor and botanist Trevor in a race against time to prove Kira is right about the captain. All the while Kira has to fight her attraction to Trevor. Can they find out what the captain and his men are up to before they destroy the island and everything Kira loves?
I occasionally enjoy a good historical romance and this one hit the spot. The author wrote such a vivid description of the island I wanted to go there right now. The characters were well-written and fleshed out and the storyline kept me interested to the end. I enjoyed Kira's independent confident nature along with her innocence and love for the island and the natives.
Independent reviewer for Romance Authors That Rock

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Guardian of Paradise.

Finished Reading