BookSnuggle's Reviews > A Cotswold Christmas

A Cotswold Christmas by Kate Hewitt

bookshelves: romance

"A Cotswold Christmas" by Kate Hewitt is book number one in the "Willoughby Close" series. This is Anna Vere and Colin Heath's story.

Anna decides to get away and goes to Cotswold for Christmas. She wants to be by herself and recover from her broken engagement and other devastating things in her life. When Anna first arrives in Cotswold her plans get turned upside down.

Colin and Anna paths cross and end up spending time together. There is an attraction between them but Anna lives in New York and Colin lives in England so making this work will be very difficult. They both also have emotional issues that they have not comes to terms with. Will they be able to overcome all the obstacles in their way?

This is a really sweet and emotional quick read. Even though it was a quick read I felt like I was able to get to know the characters.

FYI, includes mature content. I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read A Cotswold Christmas.

October 17, 2016 – Started Reading