Christie's Reviews > Me, Myself and Why?

Me, Myself and Why? by MaryJanice Davidson

Jun 26, 2011

liked it
bookshelves: contemporary-fiction, mysteries, romance, mothers-daughters, kick-ass-heroines
Recommended to Christie by: Jessica Reid

This book was a fun read. Cadence Jones is an agent for a super secret department of the FBI. She is working to solve a serial killer case and finds romance along the way. This was a nice light read after so much historical fiction and nonfiction lately. The writing was hilarious. The switching between "sisters" was confusing at first but very well done with each "sister" having a very distinct voice. All of the characters were well-developed with their own quirks. This was also everything the first book of a series should be there was enough to tempt you into reading the next book without having the mother of all cliffhangers at the end and not knowing the answer to any questions in the book. My only problem with the book was that the resolution of the mystery was a bit too unbelievable for my tastes. This was a very fun and light read.

Reading Scavenger Hunt: Creme Brulee

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Me, Myself and Why?.

Quotes Christie Liked

MaryJanice Davidson
“You don't scare me, Cadence Jones. I've lived with crazy, I've ridden with crazy, I've vacationed with crazy, I've visited crazy in various hospitals, I've sat in on therapy sessions with crazy. Frankly, I think women who don't have major emotional disorders are really very dull.”
MaryJanice Davidson, Me, Myself and Why?

June 26, 2011 – Started Reading