Beatrice Masaluñga's Reviews > The Bad Boy Bargain

The Bad Boy Bargain by Kendra C. Highley

Nov 05, 2016

bookshelves: young-adult, arc

Thank you Entangled Publishing for the ARC in exchange for an honest review.

Faith Gladwell is a sweet, kind girl and graceful ballerina who came from a wealthy family. She's disheartened when Cameron, her boyfriend cheated on her and started spreading rumors how uptight and cold she is. As her revenge, she made a deal with Kyle Sawyer to pretend as her boyfriend. With his bad boy reputation in school, surely it will piss off her ex-boyfriend. Days of spending time with him, it seems these rumors she heard aren't all true. Yes, he has this bad boy image but he's actually a hardworking, mysterious and closed off guy. This fake relationship they have developed their attraction to each other. Somehow, they want this to give it a real shot.

I didn't expect to enjoy this book. I like the characters and I can't help smiling on their sweet moments. I adore Faith's parents because they are supportive on Kyle for their daughter. Though they didn't know the rumors about him, they believe he's a good kid based on what they see. Usually, most fictional parents don't like bad boys (in my opinion) and give them hard time to prove them wrong. The story progressed really well, it's freaking cute and adorable! I just wish it didn't end up abruptly. I recommend this book if you're looking for a lighthearted YA contemporary romance.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Bad Boy Bargain.

October 29, 2016 – Started Reading
October 29, 2016 – Shelved
October 29, 2016 – Shelved as: young-adult
October 29, 2016 – Shelved as: arc
November 1, 2016 –
November 3, 2016 –
22.0% "This is getting cuter :)"
November 4, 2016 –
53.0% "SO CUTE!"
November 5, 2016 – Finished Reading

message 1: by Vem (new) - added it

Vem Night Sounds interesting

Beatrice Masaluñga It's good :)

Aneesa I LOVED this :)

Beatrice Masaluñga Aneesa wrote: "I LOVED this :)"

Yaas!! :D

Aneesa Yay! I am happy to hear you did too!

Beatrice Masaluñga Aneesa wrote: "Yay! I am happy to hear you did too!"

It's so adorable :D

message 7: by Pearl (new)

Pearl Angeli Glad you enjoyed it, sis. :) Lovely review! :)

Beatrice Masaluñga Pearl wrote: "Glad you enjoyed it, sis. :) Lovely review! :)"

Thank you sis! :)

Aj the Ravenous Reader Wonderful review, Bea and thank you so much for the birthday wishes. <3

message 10: by Pang (new) - added it

Pang Great review, Bea! This book is interesting! :D

Beatrice Masaluñga Ate AJ - Thank you and you're welcome, Ate AJ <3
Pang- Thank you Pang! :)

Nicay │The Nerdy side of a Queen Oohhh. Sounds great, Sis! Great review!

Beatrice Masaluñga Thank you, sis Nicay! :)

SueBee★bring me an alpha!★ Wonderful review Beatrice! = D xx

Beatrice Masaluñga Thank you Sue! :) <3

Arianna✦❋SteamyReadsBlog❋✦ Terrific review, Beatrice! :DD

Beatrice Masaluñga Thank you, Arianna! :)