Lit Coven's Reviews > Siege and Storm

Siege and Storm by Leigh Bardugo

liked it
bookshelves: series, 2017-read, diverse-reads, main-reads

The Coven agrees that Siege and Storm was much better than Shadow and Bone! We’ve finally gotten hooked into these characters. The feels have been awakened ya’ll! (Don’t mind our tears over here…)

Finally, (FINALLY) Alina has come to terms with her fate and what she must do to save Ravka and defeat the Darkling. Get it gurl.

Now if only Mal could do the same...dude, you will never get the old Alina back!

Can he love the new Alina with all her darkness and light?

We also really dug the new characters in Siege and Storm. The twins, Tolya and Tamar, are doing their own Grisha thang and they’ve got Alina’s back. She needed someone who could keep up!

And let's talk about Sturmond (view spoiler). He is so damn sassy, and smart! We might actually liken him to a nicer, less bloodthirsty Kaz Brekker. Too far? We don’t think so.

His brother though...he screwed just about everything up. We don’t like him. You won’t like him. Trust us on that one.

Dat ending tho...seriously Alina took a stand and she kicked some major ass. Was she successful? We won’t know until Ruin and Rising!

Now we have to know…

What the actual eff is up with Alina’s power now?!

Who survived?!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Siege and Storm.

October 28, 2016 – Shelved