Juan Rivera 's Reviews > La Puissance de la Joie

La Puissance de la Joie by Frédéric Lenoir

M 50x66

bookshelves: lecturas-2016

There are books that test what they teach you, to see if you learned.

For example, today I dreamed of a former co-worker who was misogynist and corrupt .... I did not like it.

Then I went to the club and forgot my tennis. I do not need them for the exercise (I do elliptical and weights) but I had three options:

1.- To return for my tennis (if I am very superficial and interested by the outside or very careful of being part of it, I would have done this).

2.- Exercise as well as if nothing happened (if I am totally detached from the opinion of others or maybe if I am an old man that nothing matters to me I would have done this).

3.- Exercise but change my routine so you do not notice so much. (A mixture between one and another, neither liberated nor attached, perhaps half-hearted) .... that I did.

And then I ran out of half-exercise headphones (I could have stopped it but I finished my exercise).

And then the steam did not work (I might have gone mad but I stayed in the sauna chatting with friends).

And the book: "La puissance de la joie" by Frédéric Lenoir. It tells us how to be happy and joyful no matter what happens on our outside, because happiness must come from within and not from the outside.

I passed the test with 6 .....

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read La Puissance de la Joie.

October 27, 2016 – Shelved