Melissa ♥ Dog/Wolf Lover ♥ Martin's Reviews > Ghost Light Road: A Selection from Bad Apples: Five Slices of Halloween Horror

Ghost Light Road by Adam   Light

Oct 27, 2016

bookshelves: horror-etc, kindle-unlimited

HOLY SHITE BALLS! This short story was creepy as hell. Lol

Bill decides to go out for Halloween with his sister and her friends. They are just going to go cruising up to Ghost Light Road and see if they will see a ghost.

Pfft! Don't these people watch scary movies? I mean really watch scary movies. You don't go up some old road in the middle of the - just forget it.

So here they are trying to turn around in the road and head back home at one point, but the car won't go. I mean it's running but it won't go. Soooooooooo . . . Bill and Cassie, one of the friends, take off down the road leaving Justin and Bill's sister Monica with the car. God!!!!!!!!!!

They see this creepy old house and some creepy old building. Cassie wants to get out of there because she's feels something is off. Ya, think????? At least she had a brain cell before .........

Then all of the sudden Cassie is gone and Bill is wandering around in the building. There is some creepy man inside and a bunch of creepy kids.

Turns out all of the friends are there and it's not a good story for any of them but Bill. He gets out alive, but he has to keep up his end of the bargain. That's all I'm saying.

If you like a short story with some gore and freaky stuff, here you go. It's on kindle unlimited at this time too.

MY BLOG: Melissa Martin's Reading List

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Ghost Light Road.

October 27, 2016 – Started Reading
October 27, 2016 – Shelved
October 27, 2016 – Shelved as: horror-etc
October 27, 2016 – Shelved as: kindle-unlimited
October 27, 2016 – Finished Reading

message 1: by Jool (new)

Jool Thanks! I picked up this book for my Kindle today based on your review! Only .99 cents or read for free on Kindle Unlimited.

Melissa ♥ Dog/Wolf Lover ♥ Martin Your most welcome :-). Be prepared to smack some people but it's sooo good!

message 3: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly Love your GIFs for this one!!!

message 4: by Ana (new)

Ana This looks interesting!

Melissa ♥ Dog/Wolf Lover ♥ Martin Kimberly wrote: "Love your GIFs for this one!!!"

Thank you, Kim. I tried to find the best ones :-)

Melissa ♥ Dog/Wolf Lover ♥ Martin Ana {The Good Gif Fairy} wrote: "This looks interesting!"

It really is :-)

message 7: by Pearl (new)

Pearl Angeli Sounds creepily fun though haha. :D great review, sweetie! :)

message 9: by George (new)

George Jankovic Another great review, Melissa! :)

Melissa ♥ Dog/Wolf Lover ♥ Martin Thank you so much, George :-)