Natalie The Biblioholic's Reviews > Tempted By a Touch

Tempted By a Touch by Kris Rafferty

bookshelves: action, arc, suspense, second-chance-love, sexy-times

Ever since I read Betrayed by a Kiss back in August, this author has been on my radar. I eagerly awaited her next book in this series and I was NOT disappointed. Crazily intense chemistry and the push and pull of remembered pain and heartbreak were the makings of the relationship between the main characters. Could they risk it all, life and limb, for a second chance together?

Harper MacLain (sister of Dane from Book One) is up to her neck in trouble. Fooled by Joe (a bad guy from Book One), she's got no shortage of bad guys coming after her because of the mess/investigation of WE. It seems that the only person who can help her is the absolute last guy she wants to see. Lucas Sullivan broke both of their hearts a year ago but he hasn't forgotten Harper. Nor has he stopped loving her (and her him). Now it's up to him to not only keep her alive but to convince her to take another chance on him.

A great book full of action and suspense and the rekindling of a relationship that both characters can't seem to let go of.

An ARC was generously provided in exchange for an honest review

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Tempted By a Touch.

October 26, 2016 – Started Reading
October 26, 2016 – Shelved
October 26, 2016 – Shelved as: action
October 26, 2016 – Shelved as: arc
October 26, 2016 – Shelved as: suspense
October 26, 2016 – Shelved as: second-chance-love
October 26, 2016 – Shelved as: sexy-times
October 26, 2016 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)

Natalie The Biblioholic Haylee → (puppy love♥ = my sweetie) = Maddie ♥ + wrote: "Fab Review once again :D"

Thanks gorgeous!! xoxo

Jessica-❥Chatterbooks Book Blog❥ Fantastic review, Natalie! :)

Natalie The Biblioholic Jessica wrote: "Fantastic review, Natalie! :)"

Thank you kindly Jessica! xo

Jenny••Steamy Reads Blog•• Terrific review, hun!! xx

Natalie The Biblioholic Jenny wrote: "Terrific review, hun!! xx"

Thanks so much Jenny!! xo

message 7: by Candace (new)

Candace Terrific review, Natalie! :)

Natalie The Biblioholic Eve Recinella (Between The Bookends) wrote: "Fab review Babe! :D"

Candace wrote: "Terrific review, Natalie! :)"

Thank you kindly ladies!! xoxo

SueBee★bring me an alpha!★ Excellent review Natalie! = )xo

Natalie The Biblioholic SueBee★bring me an alpha!★ wrote: "Excellent review Natalie! = )xo"

Thank you so much hun!! xoxo