C.G. Drews's Reviews > Dividing Eden

Dividing Eden by Joelle Charbonneau
Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Dividing Eden.

October 25, 2016 – Shelved
October 25, 2016 – Shelved as: to-read
December 6, 2017 – Started Reading
December 6, 2017 –
54.0% "You know when you eat some toast and jam and it's really awesome and then you drop it and it lands jam side down and the world ends in brimstone and tears???

Ya. My analogy for this book right now."
December 6, 2017 – Shelved as: epic-fantasy
December 6, 2017 – Shelved as: read-2017
December 6, 2017 – Shelved as: young-adult
December 6, 2017 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)

message 1: by gelowmichael (new)

gelowmichael Need to see your review about this book. hahaha

sally♡ poor broken jam toast :(

Loretta (Laughing Listener) OMG YESSSS!! This!! It’s so true! Any time Carys says anything to Andreus he’s all BUT WHAT ABOUT THE CURSE!!! Dude, we get it. You have a “secret.”

message 4: by Adelina (new)

Adelina I started it this sumer but it bored me to death
good thing i didnt stick with it, i guess

message 5: by Ana (new) - rated it 2 stars

Ana Tascón You're damn right! 👍

Kayla (onthefritz) Yessss, completely agree! I only liked the Mother, which the novela out is about her so I'm excited for that! Since this is a duology, I'm expecting the second book to be exciting, just to reveal ALL THE SECRETS and all the whispers... that was about 72% of this whole book.

Cindy ✩☽ Savage Queen ♔ Man, I was really excited about the idea of reading a book in which the siblings are ride or die for each other, but Andreus sounds like a huge asshole/disappointment. So maybe not.

Erin Smith THANK YOU!! The line "In my experience, most ladies who are being pursued want to be caught" from the love interest(?) made me throw up in my mouth. Then Carys is grabbed by guards a few pages later and we're just supposed to be like "Yeah, them guards. Men - what can you do, amirite?" Broken jam toast, indeed.