Fables&Wren's Reviews > Ninth House

Ninth House by Leigh Bardugo

bookshelves: to-read

*empties pockets and hands over my beating heart*
It's fine. I'm fine. Ignore me. I'm not fine. I'm having a heart attack but I'm fine. I'm just school girlin' over here.

I CANNOT BE MORE EXCITED ABOUT THIS.
QUEEN LEIGH BARDUGO, WRITES AGAIN.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Ninth House.

October 25, 2016 – Shelved as: to-read
October 25, 2016 – Shelved

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)

Beth The Vampire I have a bit of catching up to do....I bought the Six of Crows series the other day, so maybe by the time this is released I'll be all good to go!

message 2: by Fables&Wren (new) - added it

Fables&Wren Elizabeth wrote: "I have a bit of catching up to do....I bought the Six of Crows series the other day, so maybe by the time this is released I'll be all good to go!"

You've read the Grisha series right? You should read that series before you read Six of Crows!

message 3: by Slade (new)

Slade Nah, I read Six of Crows without the Grisha trilogy, and everything made perfect sense. Bardugo did a great job of building the world and characters so that even the couple of cameos by characters from the Grisha Trilogy flowed and I didn't N feel I was missing any background for the story.

If you just bought Six of Crows, go read it! You're in for a hell of a treat. :)

message 4: by Vaish (new) - added it

Vaish You might not need to read the Grisha Trilogy to understand it, but when the characters from the Grisha 3 made a cameo in Crooked Kingdom, it was so, so, so much fun!!

message 5: by Fables&Wren (new) - added it

Fables&Wren Vaishnave wrote: "You might not need to read the Grisha Trilogy to understand it, but when the characters from the Grisha 3 made a cameo in Crooked Kingdom, it was so, so, so much fun!!"

AGREED 100%