Kai's Reviews > Ninth House

Ninth House by Leigh Bardugo

bookshelves: desperate-to-read

"Darlington liked to say that dealing with ghosts was like riding the subway: Do not make eye contact. Do not smile. Do not engage. Otherwise, you never know what might follow you home."

description

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Ninth House.

October 25, 2016 – Shelved
October 25, 2016 – Shelved as: to-read
October 31, 2018 – Shelved as: desperate-to-read

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)

message 1: by Kingsley (new) - added it

Kingsley Honestly i dont knkw why but Leigh Bardugo could honestly give me an exact copy of the ingredients in her toothpaste and I'd be sobbing for more.

message 2: by Kingsley (new) - added it

Kingsley *know

message 3: by Kai (new) - added it

Kai Kingsley wrote: "Honestly i dont knkw why but Leigh Bardugo could honestly give me an exact copy of the ingredients in her toothpaste and I'd be sobbing for more."

she is one of the best authors around atm. So fucking good.

message 4: by Kingsley (new) - added it

Kingsley Ikr??? She's literally so amazing. Her books and characters are so well done and fantastic. The day I finished the masterpiece that is Six Of Crows I fell into a rabbit hole of watching her interviews talking about the Grishaverse

message 5: by Kai (new) - added it

Kai Kingsley wrote: "Ikr??? She's literally so amazing. Her books and characters are so well done and fantastic. The day I finished the masterpiece that is Six Of Crows I fell into a rabbit hole of watching her intervi..."

See, sometimes I'm mad at myself for not watching more author interviews. It just never comes to my mind that I could do that! But they have so many interesting things to say and I feel like I shouldn't miss out on that.

message 6: by Kingsley (new) - added it

Kingsley I really like watching their interviews

message 7: by Kai (new) - added it

Kai Kingsley wrote: "I really like watching their interviews"

I bet I would too. Which do you recommend I should watch?

message 8: by Kingsley (new) - added it

Kingsley Maybe the PBS book ones? I'm not sure, I just watch whatever interview there is 🤣