Brittney ~ Reverie and Ink's Reviews > Ninth House

Ninth House by Leigh Bardugo

bookshelves: to-read

Hah yeah I will never not read something Leigh Bardugo writes.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Ninth House.

October 25, 2016 – Shelved

Comments Showing 1-24 of 24 (24 new)

message 1: by Caleb (new)

Caleb M. That means you are super pumped like me for her Wonder Woman book righy!?!?

message 2: by Petrik (new)

Petrik Leigh Bardugo's writing an adult book? now this is something to look forward to!

message 3: by Kristy (new) - added it

Kristy Mauna SAME.

Brittney ~ Reverie and Ink Caleb wrote: "That means you are super pumped like me for her Wonder Woman book righy!?!?"

Are you kidding?! Lol. It is going to be gold!

Brittney ~ Reverie and Ink Petrik wrote: "Leigh Bardugo's writing an adult book? now this is something to look forward to!"

Heck yes it is!

Miranda (MrsLeif's Two Fangs About It) SAMEEEE! I am so excited for this book...and for any book she writes lol ;D

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Brittney ~ Reverie and Ink Miranda (MrsLeif's Two Fangs About It) wrote: "SAMEEEE! I am so excited for this book...and for any book she writes lol ;D"

YES like can I please have it yesterday

Brittney ~ Reverie and Ink Bre Jade wrote: "Is this book coming out? Or is it already published? I see no reviews, ratings, or book cover... :)"

It is in production :)

message 10: by Kgrace (new) - added it

Kgrace Same girl same. I'll read anything that woman writes. She is a queen

message 11: by Ashley (new) - added it

Ashley OHMYGOSH LEIGH BARDUGO IS WRITING NEW ADULT AND I LITERALLY JUST SPAZZED ON THE FLOOR. OH. MY. STARS. WHAT IS LIFE? IS THIS REAL????

message 12: by Ashley (new) - added it

Ashley AND IT'S CONTEMPORARY. HOLY CRAP.

message 13: by Brittany (new) - added it

Brittany Same. Of course.

Brittney ~ Reverie and Ink KS wrote: "Same girl same. I'll read anything that woman writes. She is a queen"

YASSS. What you said.

Brittney ~ Reverie and Ink Ashley wrote: "OHMYGOSH LEIGH BARDUGO IS WRITING NEW ADULT AND I LITERALLY JUST SPAZZED ON THE FLOOR. OH. MY. STARS. WHAT IS LIFE? IS THIS REAL????"

I KNOW RIGHT LSKFJS:LDKJF UGHHH WHEN CAN I HAVE IT

Brittney ~ Reverie and Ink Ashley wrote: "AND IT'S CONTEMPORARY. HOLY CRAP."

Brittney ~ Reverie and Ink Brittany wrote: "Same. Of course."

YESSS.

message 18: by Ashley (new) - added it

Ashley Brittney ~ Her Bookish Things wrote: "Ashley wrote: "AND IT'S CONTEMPORARY. HOLY CRAP."

Omg and.. can you imagine what dude she will come up with this time!??! Because kaz/darkling/niko??? and more?? aldkjfa;owieje"

OMG now you got me even more excited thinking about it! Just think of The Darkling or Nikolai in modern times. Like The Darkling as a street thug/America's Most Wanted or Nikolai as a sexy cop omfg my heart is ready!

message 19: by Talía (new) - added it

Talía Ashley wrote: "Brittney ~ Her Bookish Things wrote: "Ashley wrote: "AND IT'S CONTEMPORARY. HOLY CRAP."

I CANT! That comment literally made it harder to wait for this book to come out! Leigh Bardugo is deff a mastermind about the books she writes (plot, characters, world building) and this one sounds too amazing., I can´t wait for it!

message 20: by Lore (new) - added it

Lore Honestly same! She is now one of my favorite authors!

Brittney ~ Reverie and Ink Lore wrote: "Honestly same! She is now one of my favorite authors!"

She's amazing!!

Brittney ~ Reverie and Ink Talía wrote: "Ashley wrote: "Brittney ~ Her Bookish Things wrote: "Ashley wrote: "AND IT'S CONTEMPORARY. HOLY CRAP."

Soooo excited!!!

message 23: by Fiona✨ (new) - added it

Fiona✨ I would read her grocery list tbh. How am i supposed to wait until october aaahhh

Brittney ~ Reverie and Ink Fiona✨ wrote: "I would read her grocery list tbh. How am i supposed to wait until october aaahhh"

Bahaha you and me both!