Michelle 's Reviews > Lessons In Gravity

Lessons In Gravity by Megan Westfield

Oct 25, 2016

**You can see this full review and more at Book Briefs: https://bookbriefs.net** NA ReviewMy Thoughts

Lessons in Gravity is such a magical read. I really, really loved this one. In fact, I think it is one of my favorite reads of the year. Lessons in Gravity is a new adult contemporary romance between a famous rock climber ready to take on his biggest climb ever and a documentary filmmaker hopeful determined to be a success at her internship. I loved the setup of this story, and the only reason my review is not 7 paragraphs long is because there is a big spoiler in this story, and I am unaware of how to write about some of the details without broaching the subject and I am also unaware of how to not get overly gushy with everything I write. So I am going to keep this one brief, and give you the takeaway right now- you need to read this book.

I love Josh and April. But mostly Josh. Ok, that is not entirely fair because April is an excellent character. She is spunky and determined and I completely admire that about her. But it is darn hard to compete with Josh in my eyes. Even when he is being difficult and surely he is yummy. I couldn't get enough of him. In fact, the only thing better than Josh was Josh and April together.

lessons-in-gravity-teaser-1

Another thing I loved about Lessons in Gravity was the tone of excitement and adventure in the story. it made everything feel adrenaline filled, even the romance. Especially the romance. Reading this book made my heart race. And that is always a good thing. I can't say enough about how much I loved Lessons in Gravity. I think this is a must read book of 2016. Megan Westfield will excite you, thrill you and surprise you with Lessons in Gravity. Reviews won't do this one justice, you need to read it for yourself to see how magical it is.

blue4.5

This review was originally posted on Book Briefs
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Lessons In Gravity.

Started Reading