Samantha 's Reviews > Lessons in Gravity

Lessons in Gravity by Megan Westfield

Oct 27, 2016

Lessons in Gravity was a really good romantic story. All the rock climbing info kind of went over my head because I know absolutely nothing about that activity, but that didn't hinder my enjoyment of the overall story. I really loved all the characters. And I mean all of them, not just April and Josh, but the whole Walkabout crew. They all made this book a worthwhile read for me, but while I loved them all obviously I loved Josh the most. His character was a little bit difficult to like at the very beginning, but once he started to let April in he became a lot more likable and I eventually fell in love with his character. Aside from Josh, I really liked being in April's head. She was one of those straightforward heroines that are easy to like so experiencing everything through her eyes was really perfect.

Moving on, the romance in this book was a nice slow burn. I really liked the way that everything was built up from April admiring Josh from afar to them getting to know each other as friends to them eventually falling in love. It all felt so natural and that paired with everything these two go through while filming the documentary made their HEA very satisfying.

Overall, I really loved this book! It was a really good read and I can't wait to read more from this new author in the future.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Lessons in Gravity.

October 24, 2016 – Started Reading