The Book Junkie Reads . . .'s Reviews > Hooked on Love

Hooked on Love by Jennie Marts

Looking for a romantic comedy to get you week/weekend going. Then I suggest picking up a copy of Hooked on Love. My first read by this author and it was a high-flying home run or better yet the game winning touchdown with 3 seconds to go.

A simple, fly fishing, outdoorsy man and a ritzy, designer suit wearing city girl. Put them both together for the mutual benefit of both and you get a hilarious ride that was none stop all the way to the end. Sully, Sadie, and Avery have a great deal of outdoor fun. The adventure was worth the sacrifice. Avery had to be in Cotton Creek for an article and a possible promotion. Sully was there because well he loved the simple life and his ex took everything she could. I did not like her. I did not like what she did to and the feelings she caused Sully to feel.

I liked Sully right from the start. He was sexy, smart, real, simple, interesting, but lacked the real self-confidence I love in a man. That changed with time and the love and attention of the right woman.

Cotton Creek, Colorado has itself a new reader. I want to know more about what goes on or went on in this sweet, quaint little town. I want more of the beauty within. Jennie Marts do an outstanding job. Keeping me smiling, then laughing, the squealing (okay let’s keep the squeal part to ourselves), and falling in love with Cotton Creek.
**This ARC was provided via NetGalley in exchange for an honest review.**

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Hooked on Love.

September 26, 2016 – Started Reading