Amy | Foxy Blogs's Reviews > Max

Max by Sawyer Bennett

bookshelves: arc-or-netgalley, amazon, october-2016, 2016-books, 5-star-2016

Loved it!

MAX is the sixth book in the Cold Fury series. This book runs parallel with the previous book, Hawke. You get a little bit more of Hawke’s story while we read about Max & Jules love story.

GOLD DIGGER OR CINDERELLA

Jules background has the Cold Fury hockey fans wondering if she’s a gold digger or a cinderella story. After the fans find out that Jules is the sole caretaker for her 2 nephews and niece because her sister has passed away the fans question her intentions with their beloved hockey goalie.
“So how does one go about meeting a famous hockey star? Because I want to go hang out there.”
“We met at a convenience store where I was working.”
“No fucking way.”
“Yeah . . . two rednecks were harassing me and Max sort of ran them off.”
“Oh my God . . . that’s so romantic.”

Even when Jules shares her fairy tale meeting some fans twist it into something ugly. The jealous radiates it’s ugly head and makes Jules unsure how to proceed without having everyone accusing her of being a gold-digger.

I really, really enjoyed this story. As of right now, this is my favorite Cold Fury book. I like the pacing of the story and found the characters to be enjoyable to read about.
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
RELEASE DATE: December 13, 2016
Pre-order | order: http://amzn.to/2dO0He9

SERIES
Alex (Cold Fury Hockey, #1) by Sawyer Bennett Garrett (Cold Fury Hockey, #2) by Sawyer Bennett Zack (Cold Fury Hockey, #3) by Sawyer Bennett Ryker (Cold Fury Hockey, #4) by Sawyer Bennett Hawke (Cold Fury Hockey, #5) by Sawyer Bennett Max (Cold Fury Hockey, #6) by Sawyer Bennett Roman (Cold Fury Hockey, #7) by Sawyer Bennett
#7 Roman: releases on February 21, 2017 http://amzn.to/2eIKQuH

**Complimentary copy in exchange for an honest review.**

descriptive text here

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Max.

October 23, 2016 – Started Reading
October 23, 2016 – Shelved
October 23, 2016 – Shelved as: arc-or-netgalley
October 23, 2016 – Shelved as: amazon
October 26, 2016 – Shelved as: october-2016
October 26, 2016 – Shelved as: 2016-books
October 26, 2016 – Shelved as: 5-star-2016
October 26, 2016 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-22 of 22 (22 new)

Astrid - The Bookish Sweet Tooth Enjoy, sweetie! xx I have this one waiting for me to and I hear it's amazing! <3

Desirae (Dee) I'm starting this soon too! we will have to chat!

Amy | Foxy Blogs Astrid - ☆Vanilla & Spice Books☆ wrote: "Enjoy, sweetie! xx I have this one waiting for me to and I hear it's amazing! <3"

Thanks, Astrid ♥ I'm really enjoy it. I can see why everyone is liking it :)

Amy | Foxy Blogs Desirae (Dee) wrote: "I'm starting this soon too! we will have to chat!"

YES!!! please do let me know when you start. So, we can chat about it. :)

message 5: by Jen (new) - added it

Jen Yay! So glad you loved it! This one's up soon for me :)

Amy | Foxy Blogs Jen wrote: "Yay! So glad you loved it! This one's up soon for me :)"

Thanks, Jen
I can't wait to see what you think. This one it the spot for me. :)

Astrid - The Bookish Sweet Tooth This was amazing. glad you loved it too!

Amy | Foxy Blogs Astrid - ☆Vanilla & Spice Books☆ wrote: "This was amazing. glad you loved it too!"

Yes!!! I really loved this story!! *hi5*

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

maggieandteddy Great review Amy :)

message 11: by Jen (new)

Jen Wonderful review, Amy! ❤ Sounds interesting.

Christy Fabulous review, Amy!!! xoxo

Letícia Awesome review ! :)

Katy Loves Romance ❤️ Fabulous review Amy <3

Alba and Her Secrets..♥ Fabulous review, lovey!! :) xx

Amy | Foxy Blogs RomReader *Spoiler Giver* wrote: "a convenience-store clerk & a pro Hockey player. Haven't read that combo yet & def sounds interesting. Great review, Amy!"

Thanks, RomReader ♥ Yea, my first time too :)

Amy | Foxy Blogs maggieandteddy wrote: "Great review Amy :)"

Amy | Foxy Blogs Jen wrote: "Wonderful review, Amy! ❤ Sounds interesting."

Thank you, Jen ♥ Yea, it was a fun read

Amy | Foxy Blogs Christy wrote: "Fabulous review, Amy!!! xoxo"

Thanks, C ♥ I'm surprised you haven't read it yet. #NeverEndingTBR

Amy | Foxy Blogs Letícia wrote: "Awesome review ! :)"

Thanks, Leticia ♥ *hi5* glad you loved it too :)

Amy | Foxy Blogs Katy Loves Romance ❤️ wrote: "Fabulous review Amy <3"

Thanks, Katy ♥ :)

Amy | Foxy Blogs Alba and Her Secrets..♥ wrote: "Fabulous review, lovey!! :) xx"