Lisa's Reviews > The Graveyard Apartment

The Graveyard Apartment by Mariko Koike

32081931

liked it
bookshelves: paranormal
Reading for the 2nd time. Most recently started April 14, 2017.

Misao & teppei move into an apartment with their daughter Tamao & dog Cookie by a graveyard after Teppei's former wife commits suicide. They think they will be happy until certain unknown incidents begin to happen.

WHAT EVIL IS INSIDE THE BASEMENT!!
As the story progresses Teppei is warned by Mr Suji to keep out of there but he just makes a joke of it saying What's down there Monsters or something But te resident said something more sinister>

It is not until one of the residents tells Misao that Tamao has been hurt in the basement that Teppei finally believes him.

What happens from here on in is a race to save their lives. I wouldn't say that I liked this book for me it didn,t have that wow factor about it but was well written more of a paranormal/ horror read which was very atmospheric. 3 stars

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Graveyard Apartment.

October 22, 2016 – Shelved
April 13, 2017 –
page 100
April 14, 2017 – Started Reading
page 150
46.15% "Am not sure about this one at all very very slow moving just not creepy enough for my liking"
page 325
100.0% "Am not sure about this one at all very very slow moving just not creepy enough for my liking"
April 14, 2017 – Shelved as: paranormal
page 325
April 14, 2017 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)

message 1: by Deanna (new)

Deanna Great review, Lisa!

Lisa Deanna wrote: "Great review, Lisa!"

Thanks Deanna!