AnessaRenee Reviews 's Reviews > Butterfly

Butterfly by Rebecca Sherwin

Oct 22, 2016

I ate this story up. Let me warn you up front. This story is dark and basically remains dark the entire time. It has many topics that can be triggers. That being said this author knows how to grip your being and not let it go. The writing was so smooth that you just keep reading. Erin thinks she has the everyday normal life but she will soon find out she knows nothing about her life. I don't even know how to accurately describe my feelings. You keep waiting for things to get better and you realize things can always get worst. This was about self discovery through darkness. Finding who you are and what you want to live for. Can we all be lucky enough to find our other half? Even when we have issues that aren't always repairable, we can find that person that can help calm our rough seas. This story although very dark does let you see that we can find someone who sees the real you and love you through it. Cooper has never found someone who helps calm his inner war. And when he finally does will his caterpillar be ripped from him? You must read this story if you like dark reads and find out what happens. I promise you this is a story that stays with you well after you read the last word. I can't wait for the next book.
*Reviewed for Sweet Spot Sisterhood*
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Butterfly.

October 22, 2016 – Started Reading