Victoria Morris's Reviews > The Festival of Bones

The Festival of Bones by James A. Owen

bookshelves: favorites, the-first-on-my-2011-list
Read 2 times. Last read June 10, 2011.

I've anticipated this series for a long while, having fallen in love with Mr. Owen's worlds while inside The Imaginarium Geographica. And he did NOT disappoint.

This Urban Fantasy sets "Jude" along with his companions Michael and Galen, on a non-stop collision course with history and make believe, so expertly intertwined that you'll be hard-pressed to set it aside and not find out where Mr. Owen gleaned his sources!

You'll read on in sheer astonishment, run hard along with the characters in life threatening moments. You'll be breathless along with them as they discover what it is they hold...

And you'll be shocked by where it takes them, one and all.

Mythworld's: The Festival of Bones was first published in Germany in the early 2000's so we here in the USA have had a long wait for it's arrival. Believe me... it was a wait well worth it. Not only are we now able to hold it in eBook form, but it is designed and executed by the author's own hand, his award winning skill shining through in every minute detail.

If you love Fantasy of the Epic variety, I URGE you to download Mythworld. You will be pleased that you did.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Festival of Bones.

Finished Reading (Hardcover Edition)
March 31, 2011 – Shelved (Hardcover Edition)
March 31, 2011 – Shelved as: when-they-come-t... (Hardcover Edition)
Started Reading