Gabriela Montes's Reviews > Unidentified Suburban Object

Unidentified Suburban Object by Mike Jung

U 50x66

I think that this book was a really good book! I loved both the reality part and the science fiction twist when Chloe finds out about the truth of her family! One thing I think Mike Jung could've done better was the nemesis. It seemed like Lindsay Crisp, the "stupidest person in school" was kind of one. But she wasn't really mean. She was just oblivious to a lot of things and plain dim-witted. Still, every story should have an enemy, and it should show it. Whether the enemy is the coolest girl in school or a mutant alien trying to conquer the world, the enemy should always be apparent, and should've been more so in this book. Otherwise, I thought it was really good!
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Unidentified Suburban Object.

October 21, 2016 – Shelved
October 21, 2016 – Shelved as: to-read
November 1, 2016 – Started Reading
November 2, 2016 –
page 177
November 5, 2016 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)

Gabriela Montes This book is really good so far! At first it seems super realistic, which I can totally relate to. But towards the middle, there's a twist. And the truth in that twist is very far from what she expected to be the real truth.

Gabriela Montes I also love Chloe's personality. Her personality actually kind of reminds me of my own. NOT because were both some part Korean-American (or at least she thinks she is). It's because we can both be stubborn, funny, a little sassy, and kind. I feel like if Chloe was real, she and I would be good friends.