Claire's Reviews > Marry Me Mad

Marry Me Mad by Katy Regnery

19675484

bookshelves: blog-arc

I've read all the books in this series so far and was super looking forward to this and OMG I wasn't disappointed! I'm just gonna say this now that everybody seriously needs some Cort Ambler in their life! That man is just swoon worthily awesome. I may have drooled some lol.

Anyway! I digress. Back to the review lol ;0)

This book follows pretty much the same timeline as the last story, Jonquils For Jax, and follows Mad (Madeleine), Jax's sister. She has finally woken up and smelled the coffee regarding her waste of space boyfriend and, after breaking up with him, decides to drown her sorrows. She ends up at a bar where none other than Cort Ambler, her sisters former high school boyfriend, is playing piano. He takes care of her and she starts to realise that maybe she had the wrong impression of him over the years.

Aww. This book was super romantic and their attraction was off the charts. I loved Mad, she was super sweet and it was great to see her evolve and gain more confidence as the book went on. Cort was just fantastic! I honestly just can't describe how much I loved him and the things he said and did. He was simply perfect. Sigh. Where can I get one?! Lol. Did I mention he was awesome? Wink, wink ;)

As always with Katy Regnery the writing was flawless and the romance was super beautiful and emotional with loads of super feels. There's been a few books in this series but far from becoming stale like some others each story remains fresh and original and keeps me wanting more. I love how her books make you swoon and finish with a great big warm tingly feeling in your tummy.

I loved every minute of this. It was everything a romance should be and more. I can't wait for the next one. I would definitely recommend this to all because you all really need to meet Cort.

Calling All Bookaholics :)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Marry Me Mad.

Started Reading