Michelle Dare's Reviews > The Bad Boy Bargain

The Bad Boy Bargain by Kendra C. Highley

Oct 21, 2016

This book pulled me in from the very first page and I read it one sitting.

Kyle Sawyer has the whole bad boy thing down. Guys stay away from him, girls try to get his attention. Most of all, he wants to be left alone. There are so many rumors flying around about him, it's hard to keep track of them all. What most don't know is that he loves landscaping. When he lands a new job fixing up a backyard, he doesn't expect to see a beautiful girl emerge with an offer he can't refuse.

Faith Gladwell has rumors spreading about her that aren't true. She needs to rectify the situation and what better way to do that than with the help of the shirtless guy currently tearing apart her backyard. When Kyle agrees to help her out, she's surprised to find out there's more to this bad boy than meets the eye.

Lies, fear, trust, and love all come together in this great read. What will happen with Kyle starts to feel something for Faith? Will she want to know everything about him, or is this truly just a game of revenge?

I have a love of YA. I could read the genre every single day. This book does not disappoint. The characters are well developed and the story plays out perfectly. I couldn't help but fall for Kyle and be sympathetic to all he and Faith were going through. Great story!

Book received in exchange for an honest review. Reviewed on behalf of Once Upon An Alpha.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Bad Boy Bargain.

October 20, 2016 – Started Reading