Leo (Queen of the Rants) 's Reviews > Hooked on Love

Hooked on Love by Jennie Marts

Recommended to Leo (Queen of the Rants) by: Cyndi

I loved this hero and heroine, she was klutzy and funny.
The hero was sweet.
HFN ending.
Thank you Cyndi for recommending this book to me!! :D

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Hooked on Love.

October 20, 2016 – Started Reading
October 20, 2016 – Shelved
October 20, 2016 –
October 21, 2016 –
October 21, 2016 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)

Erika Leonor, when you refer to the ending, do you mean that it wasn't a full HEA type? More of an HFN?

Leo (Queen of the Rants) Erika wrote: "Leonor, when you refer to the ending, do you mean that it wasn't a full HEA type? More of an HFN?"

Oops I forgot to put a hfn ending tag sorry Erika!

Erika I figured that was it! I prefer HEA to HFN as well. I sometimes wonder.....do some people prefer an HFN? Seems strange to me, but maybe there is a reason some people don't necessarily want to know that the couple has solidified their commitment. I don't always need babies, but I do like to see the couple married -- or I guess at a minimum (a mini HEA), engaged.

Leo (Queen of the Rants) Erika wrote: "I figured that was it! I prefer HEA to HFN as well. I sometimes wonder.....do some people prefer an HFN? Seems strange to me, but maybe there is a reason some people don't necessarily want to know ..."

Yes I prefer if they get married and if they have babies then that's much better! But if they don't have babies it's ok as long they get married or engaged but this couple they did not maybe because they knew each other for a couple of days and they had a separation of 4 weeks. But I did liked the book.

Erika Oh that makes sense as to why. Perhaps an epilogue would be good in a case like that? Even a short one. I strongly encourage authors to do that! (hear me, authors? lol) I am definitely planning to read this though. Sounds really good for someone like me!

Leo (Queen of the Rants) Erika wrote: "Oh that makes sense as to why. Perhaps an epilogue would be good in a case like that? Even a short one. I strongly encourage authors to do that! (hear me, authors? lol) I am definitely planning to ..."

Lol!! yes it was good and I laughed too it was funny. I hope you enjoy it!! :D

message 7: by Cyndi (last edited Oct 21, 2016 08:29PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Cyndi I'm so glad you liked it! And I agree that an epilogue with a wedding and babies would have been awesome!

Leo (Queen of the Rants) Thank you Cyndi. Yes it would've been awesome with an epilogue!!