Lauren's Reviews > Saven Deception

Saven Deception by Siobhan Davis

bookshelves: 2016, sci-fi, books-i-own, e-books

'I VOLUNTARILY REVIEWED A COPY FROM THE RACHEL E. CARTER YA BOOK CLUB ON GOODREADS.'

Well, I can tell you one thing, I will most definitely be continuing this series and I cannot wait to get my hands on the next book.

Siobhan Davis has created such an interesting world in this series that I absolutely cannot wait to get back to. I loved the main character, Sadie, and she reminded me a lot of Clary from the Mortal Instrument series- she's got a temper, she's tiny, she's stubborn, and extremely resilient, and she definitely holds her own.

I love the world building in this book so much. The society is creative, as is the whole program that arises. The whole concept of having to start building underwater because of an overpopulation issue makes me so happy and Davis definitely made a thorough attempt to go through the possible health issues that could arise with that.

Overall, this book was very well-written and I enjoyed the story line and the romance a lot. I loved the characters and I will most definitely be continuing on with this series.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Saven Deception.

October 18, 2016 – Started Reading
October 18, 2016 – Shelved
October 19, 2016 –
1.0% "((Whelp, I'm hooked.))"
October 22, 2016 –
9.0% "'... It takes a dreamer to recognize a dreamer.'"
October 24, 2016 –
20.0% ""...You have every right to feel angry and betrayed at the world we live in. But you can't stop fighting for control of your life. You might not achieve it in the ways you wish, but there is always hope for the future.""
October 24, 2016 –