Lea Vickery's Reviews > The Holler

The Holler by Harper L. Jameson

First off I want to mention that I've read all of the books in this series so far. And when this released I bought a signed copy straight from the author.

The world is a comfortable setting. The way that Mrs. Jameson writes is amazing, there is so much vivid detail that you feel like you are in that world.

While there is mature themes in this I feel like the sex scenes and the violence is very needed, it wasn't something that the writer just threw in, it actually moved the story forward. There were not any unneeded scenes in this book, and the way that it was written is flawless. (As flawless as a human can write)

Jessica and Sig have an amazing relationship, and I was interested from the beginning of the book. The only problems that I saw were how often in the beginning/middle of the book that we switched point of views. It was in third person so the author was easily able to make those changes and show what was going on around everyone, but sometimes the flips weren't necessarily hinted at until suddenly there was a new person thinking.

I loved the story though, and that didn't take away from the story at all. :)

I cannot wait until the next book in the series! I'm sure I will probably spend a lot of money to get all of the books in paperback for this series!
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Holler.

October 14, 2016 – Started Reading