Tara Bryant's Reviews > Reckless Abandon

Reckless Abandon by Elle Luckett

19344998

Reckless Abandon
By Elle Luckett

In a world of social media, body shaming has taken over. Being a woman, body shaming is now part of our daily routine. Can I wear this? Should I wear this? Does this make me look fat? Elle Luckett breaks down these horrible barriers and opens our eyes with Reckless Abandon.

"Conquering fears was all well and good, and it sounded like a solid plan on paper, but putting herself out there to be ridiculed wasn't going to help with her confidence."

Nixie has always been told she was fat, ugly, undesirable. Hear that enough and that is how you see yourself in a daily basis. Being newly single, Nixie tries to find that love she deserves, but having zero self confidence, she struggles to accept a new partner. On a whim, she allows a friend to take her to a BDSM club. Seeing people so free and open, terrifies Nixie. Until Jackson enters her sight. Jackson is immediately taken aback by Nixie's beauty, but he sees her walls. Can he help her see who she really is? And can he break down her walls by inviting her into the world of BDSM?

"Right now, she was an eager ball of inexperience opened up to him for the taking, and he was willing to teach her before taking her hard and deep until she screamed his name."

Even with Reckless Abandon having BDSM as its main theme, I couldn't help but see the vanilla, and how Elle helped women see that by being any shape, you have true beauty inside you. That sometimes, we have to take that leap and listen to someone's positive words, and allow ourselves to believe them. Thank you Elle! (And the hot steamy sex is a very welcome addition!)

"He reached out and ran a finger along the top of the lace, making Nixie's breath shudder from her in pleasure. She’d never felt as attractive as she did in this one moment with him. The feeling was completely alien to her."

Tara
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Reckless Abandon.

Finished Reading