Jillian Pearl's Reviews > The Next Always

The Next Always by Nora Roberts

Nov 08, 2016

Read all three books one after the other. Each book is stand alone and satisfying on its own but read together without taking a break. I discovered that Nora Roberts wove two plot lines through the series which impressed me with her skill. Each book adds new intriguing elements to those arcs. The Next Always The Last Boyfriend The Perfect Hope

I've never read a paranormal romance before so I was happy to discover this wasn't between a human and a ghost. Instead, the ghost in the series has her own story to tell and is a fun cheeky secondary character.

I love how real the characters in the trilogy are. I wanted to hang out with the women, and drool over the men--I can't though because these books are romances and there were happy endings in all of them. I finished all three in less than a week.

I would recommend The Inn Boonsboro Trilogy to anyone who enjoys stories that are filled with an affirmation of the importance of family, humor, loves stories, a ghost, and a dose of danger, drama, and mystery.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Next Always.

October 16, 2016 – Shelved