Adele Ashley's Reviews > Lessons in Gravity

Lessons in Gravity by Megan Westfield

F 50x66
Oct 21, 2016

*This was given to me through NetGalley for an honest review*

If you are looking for a hot and heavy romance novel, this is not the book for you. What it is, though, is a cute and clean story about a girl with a fear, that is holding her back from life and love.

One thing I loved it is a sweet love story without being too cute or sappy. It is simple, well written and real, which is sometimes something the romance genre is missing. The description of the setting was absolutely amazing, and even though I've never been to Yosemite, I felt like I was right there the entire time, seeing the views for first time.

I was also intrigued by how the big "issue" that the characters would encounter wasn't a big secret. It was obvious from the start but when it actually happened I was shocked. And for an author to accomplish that is a skill.

Overall, I really liked this book. Megan Westfield has managed to create a story that draws you in, and makes you feel like I was hanging on the side of the cliff with April and Josh. It's a great book, and I highly recommend it to anyone looking for a sweet, romantic read.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Lessons in Gravity.

October 15, 2016 – Started Reading