April Symes's Reviews > Sweet Haven

Sweet Haven by K.C. Lynn

Sweet Haven is another great story in the “Sweet Series” by KC Lynn. Full of a range of emotions which I loved reading, its about that forbidden attraction – that yummy firefighter that your brother and dad warned you about and the sexy teacher he secretly wants. Its full of angst, heartbreak, passion and true romance. It had so much emotion packed into one jam packed story of a enemies to lovers storyline and wow, it was great.
Samantha , the baby of the family, has gone thru some horrible times of late , and you feel her pain and her shame from page 1 yet she doesn’t let it define or break her. She is true to her friends and family and doesn’t allow anyone to talk bad about them and woe if you do. Her feelings for Jase are so complicated as Jase’s feelings for Sam. They start off as enemies and move to friends and end up as lovers. The progression of how things went was great and the flow of the story was good. There is several stories going on at once which enhances the plot of the story. I truly felt the pain Sam went thru and felt how conflicted Jase was. There are several twists and turns that take this book in directions I didn’t see coming but I totally loved. At times I was yelling at Jase to quit being a jerk and other times for the MC to realize how much they loved each other. Oh and previous characters from other books make an appearance. The ending was so beautiful and I was just sighing and had a huge smile after reading such a phenomenal novel.

My rating: 4.9 stars ****

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Sweet Haven.

October 4, 2016 – Started Reading