Mindy Lou's Book Review's Reviews > Crazy Pucking Love

Crazy Pucking Love by Cindi Madsen

bookshelves: sports, 2016

The story of Megan and Dane was good but also frustrating. I loved the writing, all the cast of characters and even the college setting. You've got hunky, hockey players, good friends and minimal other women drama. The frustrating thing is how Dane keeps Megan at arms length throughout the whole story. The only thing that saved Dane for me was he genuinely liked Megan and they were good together. He just thought he wasn't good enough for her and unfortunately, this meant he jerked her around too much. Usually this would make me hate Dane, but he was too likeable to hate. I also liked a few of the single hockey players that I hope the author writes a book for each of them. ARC provided by NetGalley.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Crazy Pucking Love.

October 13, 2016 – Shelved
October 13, 2016 – Shelved as: to-read
November 6, 2016 – Started Reading
November 6, 2016 – Shelved as: sports
November 6, 2016 – Finished Reading
November 17, 2016 – Shelved as: 2016

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)

Eve (Between The Bookends) Glad you enjoyed it more than me! :D

Mindy Lou's Book Review Thanks Eve. I do get why you where not liking how Dane pushed her away so much.

Eve (Between The Bookends) Mindy wrote: "Thanks Eve. I do get why you where not liking how Dane pushed her away so much."

Yes, plus the ex was mentioned SO much. It was annoying. *lol*

Mindy Lou's Book Review Eve Recinella (Between The Bookends) wrote: "Mindy wrote: "Thanks Eve. I do get why you where not liking how Dane pushed her away so much."

Yes, plus the ex was mentioned SO much. It was annoying. *lol*"

Normally, I would not have enjoyed the story because of that but I did like all the characters in this book and I loved how quirky Megan was.

Eve (Between The Bookends) Mindy wrote: "Eve Recinella (Between The Bookends) wrote: "Mindy wrote: "Thanks Eve. I do get why you where not liking how Dane pushed her away so much."

Yes, plus the ex was mentioned SO much. It was annoying...."

Yes, Megan was a really enjoyable heroine!