Ingo's Reviews > The Becoming of Noah Shaw

The Becoming of Noah Shaw by Michelle Hodkin

8842081

bookshelves: preordered

A great follow-up to the Mara Dyer Trilogy .
That you should have read before, although some flashbacks to it are integrated into the story, necessarily, even for me - as it has been nearly 3 years since reading the last book.

Also have all these on Audible, so I listened to some part of it. Should have read Mara Dyer again before, or listened to it. Will probably listen to it soon, when I find the time.

Interesting, but short. Still recommended, these books are among the best I read this part of the century. For some reason the book, that now comes to mind, is A Clockwork Orange, which I also want to read again and/or listen to.

Pre-ordered this as soon as read of it, and have pre-ordered The Reckoning of Noah Shaw, which I will buy as an ebook (as I do most books nowadays) and if possible as an Audio (meaning I try to get the Kindle-Audible-Whispersync-Deal if possible).

(Added later)Realized that have given no reason to read this book or why I liked it. And in light of some other reviews (and a few 1-2 stars even from people who liked the Mara Trilogy) I will change that, but this might take a few days, sorry.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Becoming of Noah Shaw.

October 12, 2016 – Shelved