Naomi Connor's Reviews > Since You've Been Gone

Since You've Been Gone by S.M.  Phillips

***ARC provided in exchange for an honest review - Naomi / Scandalous Book Blog***

This was a great story that I couldn't put down. I loved the way the story was told and it was an emotional rollercoaster to say the least. However when I had finished I still wanted more, I would have loved to of gotten more of their story of them together...but maybe im just greedy! This book was different to what I would normally read but enjoyable all the same and I hope the author gives us more Jake and Lucy in the future.

Lucy is maid of honour for her best friend and its at the wedding that she comes face to face with her past...Why now?

10 Years ago whilst Lucy was working abroad she met Jake, with ups and down from the beginning this couple couldn't deny the pull to one another. Lucy found herself opening up and falling harder...but then everything changed and Lucy ran!!!

But now Jake is back and there is no where to run and she must deal with it all.

Second chances dont come round very often but are this couple strong enough to deal with the past and make a future together?
What happened in the 10 years apart?
Why is Jake here now?

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Since You've Been Gone.

October 1, 2016 – Started Reading