Norma's Reviews > Pretty Baby

Pretty Baby by Mary Kubica

bookshelves: favorite-reads-of-2016

I was so excited when I found this book at my local second-hand thrift store that I had to grab it right away! I haven't been disappointed yet with any of Mary Kubica's novels. I thought this had an excellent storyline which was well executed and had me interested right from the very first chapter.

The story was told from three different narratives that of Willow, Chris, & Heidi and I have to say that I enjoyed all three characters! We were teased really early on that something was going to happen to Heidi and I actually had no clue what that was going to be. I was not disappointed!

This was a steady-paced, quick and easy read with a satisfying ending. Would recommend!

Two Sisters Lost in a Coulee Reading

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Pretty Baby.

October 8, 2016 – Shelved
page 139
October 26, 2016 –
page 288
October 26, 2016 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)

Brenda - Traveling Sisters Book Reviews Another one to look forward to. I have so many thanks to you. I love it. I like to think about what I am going to read next too and in what order. I make lists but they keep changing. Great review as always.

Norma Thank you so much, Brenda! I think you will really enjoy this one. I will make you a list too. :)

message 3: by Maureen (new)

Maureen Nice review Norma.

message 4: by Deanna (new)

Deanna I hope to read this one soon too. I'm glad you liked it, Norma. Nice review!

Norma Thank you, Maureen!

Norma Thank you, Deanna! I hope that you enjoy it too!

Linda Nice review, some of my best books have been Found in thrift stores!

Norma Thank you so much, Linda! I have been real lucky at finding quite a few books that I have been wanting to read.

Norma Thank you, Arah-Lynda!

Norma Thank you Natasja & Ameera!

Julie Terrific review, Norma!!

message 12: by Cheri (new)

Cheri Really nice review, Norma!

message 13: by Lisa (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lisa Loved this one Norma great review :)

Norma Thank you so much Julie, Cheri & Lisa! I love Mary Kubica!

message 15: by JULIE ☼ (new)

JULIE ☼ Great review, Norma!

Norma Julie wrote: "Great review, Norma!"

Thank you so much, Julie! :-)