Kelly's Reviews > Through Uncharted Space

Through Uncharted Space by Anna Hackett

251943

bookshelves: ebooks, sci-fi, read-in-2017

I have two things to say here. Thing 1: DARE! Those Phoenix men are something else, aren't they? Thing 2: I can't believe I'm almost completely caught up on the series now. Do I smell a reread in the near future? MAYBE I DO.

But enough about me. Let's talk about Dare and Dakota. Mr. Likes to be in Control vs Miss Has a Few Trust Issues. THEY'RE FUN. Seriously. Dare runs a tight ship. Kinda literally. Dakota is a wildcat looking to find the thing that will make her life a little easier. Honestly, she's had a pretty rough life. Between her hard-scrabble beginning and the betrayals she's met up with along the way, she kinda does deserve a break.

Only, as it turns out, the break isn't treasure so much as crossing paths with Dare and his convoy. Because once Dare sees the woman under the mask she wears, he's willing to go all in for her. He might make a few mistakes along the way, but he's intrigued by her. And when a Phoenix gets intrigued, it's going to be a wild ride.

Those Phoenix men, man. I LIKE 'EM!

-Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Through Uncharted Space.

October 7, 2016 – Shelved