Kaleigh ❤️'s Reviews > Behind Closed Doors

Behind Closed Doors by Lisa Renee Jones

bookshelves: arcs

5 Red Bull Stars

I gave this book 5 stars because I have been in the WORST book hangover/funk lately. For the past week no books were catching my attention and usually ended up being a Big Fat DNF. I was starting to give up hope and then this GEM came into my life! I knew Lisa Renee Jones would make this happen because so far this author has NEVER disappointed me! She knows how to keep you on the edge of your seat...finger starting to hurt from flipping the pages so quickly to see what's going to happen next! This book has mystery, suspense, betrayal, romance, steamy sex scenes! It has it all! Lisa always has a way of evenly balancing out the suspense and romance of her stories! I loved Jason and Skye together! They were complex characters and their relationship was very realistic! And guess what?? There was no extra drama of non communication issues! When this couple had arguments, they actually talked and worked them out! If your in a book funk, read this book! If your not, read it anyways! You can't ever go wrong with a Lisa Renee Jones book!

{I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book}

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Behind Closed Doors.

October 6, 2016 – Started Reading