Charlie's Reviews > Christmas with a Billionaire

Christmas with a Billionaire by Carole Mortimer

I feel my pocket has been violated slightly by this. The stories were nice but for the price far too short

Billionaire Under the Mistletoe the first story is sweet the h and H are pretty cute but the whole instalove thing in about 4 days was just too a step too far for me. there is no mistletoe in the story!

Snowed in with her Boss I always wondered whether Blaise's brother who was mentioned in The Highest Price to Pay got his own story as he was definitely a candidate. I quite liked this one and felt it was deserving of more page time.

A Diamond for Christmas. This one I also liked as the H and h were both South African although lived in the States. This was also a pretty good tale and a little more feisty than the usual HP's which I liked. The H and h kept hooking up or ONS over a 10 year period after their attempt at dating went wrong because she was too young (19). However, you could tell these 2 were mad about each other and I adored both of the MC's they both gave as good as they got.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Christmas with a Billionaire.

October 6, 2016 – Shelved