Jennifer's Reviews > Love a Boss

Love a Boss by Logan Chance

This is book 2 in Theo and Penny's story, which picks up where Like A Boss left off.

The tables have turned on Theo and he's trying to figure how how to navigate in these new waters. He spends as little time at Lopa so he can be around Penny as little as possible. He still can't believe the series of events that have taken place, and he has no idea who he can trust.

Penny is stuck between a rock and a hard place. Her dream of being manager has finally come true, but at a very high price. She misses Theo and does everything she can to be around him.

This is such a great conclusion to their story. There's lots of little twists and one big moment of "oh my gawd", and of course plenty of steam. I love the resolve that Theo shows after a visit from his brother and best friend, and the spine that Penny grows. The things she discovers leaves you cheering for her.

It's hard to believe that Logan hasn't been publishing books for years, with the way he writes. I have no doubt that he's going to be around for a very long time, and I can't wait to see what he brings us next.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Love a Boss.

October 5, 2016 – Started Reading