A.C. Cuddy's Reviews > Lavish Grace: Poured Out, Poured Through, and Overflowing

Lavish Grace by Kathy Howard

“Lavish Grace is a unique, nine-week study of Paul’s teachings about grace and ways he experienced God’s grace in his life. Filled with contemporary examples of grace at work, this well-written format gives you the rare opportunity to combine a character and topical study into one rich, practical approach to Scripture. Lavish Grace is the eye-opening study you need to recognize how God’s grace is being poured out on you and through you. His grace will give you reason to rejoice every day.”

Lavish Grace by Kathy Howard is an interesting book. It is designed to be an interactive nine-week bible study, but I think that it could also devotional of sorts too. The book is divided into three sections: “Grace Poured Out”, “Grace Poured Through” and “Grace Overflowing”. Each section is then divided into three week studies and each week into four sections.

To me, the section one, week one – Grace Note sets the tone of the entire book… “God woos us to Himself with whispers of grace.” The words written between the covers of this book will soothe your soul as you study Paul’s life and teaching on grace… to help you to discover the abundance of God’s grace for your own life.

Do not hold yourself to the nine weeks, take all the time that you need on each section, of each week to really allow God’s grace to pour itself into and over you.

*Disclaimer: I received a copy of this book through the “For Readers Only” group at The Book Club Network, in exchange for my honest review. All opinions are my own, and no monetary compensation was received for this review.

*Reviews of this book were posted at the following locations:
Amazon, Christian Book, Deeper Shopping, Goodreads, and to be featured on my blog at http://titus3.wordpress.com

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Lavish Grace.

September 5, 2016 – Started Reading