Michelle's Reviews > Love the One You're With

Love the One You're With by Emily Giffin

Jun 17, 2011

bookshelves: 2011-reads

I've always been a huge fan of Emily Giffin books. She is a great storyteller! She has a special talent of bringing you into the lives of her characters through the first-person narration and her attention to detail. Like the other Emily Giffin books that I read and enjoyed, I went into this book with high anticipations that I would enjoy this book just as much... and I did. From the minute I opened the book, I was drawn into Ellen's story. Who doesn't love a perfect love story with a twist, right? I think many people in some way or another would be able to understand or relate to Ellen's feelings and emotions as she second guesses her perfect love story when she runs into her ex-boyfriend with whom she was madly in love with. Yes, there were times where I didn't agree with the situation but as I mentioned in my review for Baby Proof, that's how Emily Giffin keeps you on your toes with the book. I may not have agreed but I was hooked and kept on reading! I'm so glad that I did! Love the One You're With is a novel for anyone who's ever been caught between what is right and what you may not be able to resist.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Love the One You're With.