Lesley's Reviews > Restless Sea Lord

Restless Sea Lord by Elizabeth Rose

I had no idea that children of multiple births were considered cursed during the Middle Ages and so it was fascinating to read a story about a set of triplets; bastard sons of the King of England. The prologue sets the scene for the 12 year old boys to find out the truth of their lineage and how they come to be separated. It would have been interesting to have had a couple of chapters about Rowan's life as a pirate in the intervening years between the prologue and chapter 1 and how the triplets managed to find each other again as adults. This however is glossed over, perhaps the reuniting of the siblings will be covered in subsequent stories.

I enjoyed the story and really felt for Rowan about the decision he had to make in order to be with Cordelia. I very much look forward to reading about Rook and Reed.

I received a free copy of this book in exchange for an honest review. I was not compensated for my review, and I was not required to write a positive review. The opinion expressed here is my own.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Restless Sea Lord.

October 2, 2016 – Started Reading