Bella's Reviews > Abuse & Energy: Bringing You Home Through the Transformational Power of Energy

Abuse & Energy by Mariane Weigley

Oct 09, 2016

bookshelves: adult-nonfiction, arc, bio-memoir, ebook, favorites, health, love-and-relationships, netgalley, personal-growth

Wow. This book is not very long but it had a huge impact on me. I read 93% of it in one week during "summer hours" at work which are extremely busy and extra long so that's how much it interested me. But I then put it down and didn't come back to it until recently because it was also emotionally intense. If you've ever dealt with abuse and are looking for a way to heal and spiritually grow then this book is a perfect start. I learned so much and even the aspects that typically would have seemed "woo-woo" to me did not seem that way when in context of this book. I look forward to Mariane's next one, and to reading the whole series she has planned. Perfect for a public library collection, and academic libraries with therapy programs.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Abuse & Energy.

message 1: by Mariane (new)

Mariane Weigley Thank you Bella! I just read your review. Awesome.
I am glad it helped.
I am in the process of writing the second book and plan to have it out next spring.
I really appreciate hearing what you thought of it. It will help me when I write this second one.
Mariane Weigley, Author

Bella Looking forward to book 2!

message 3: by Mariane (new)

Mariane Weigley Hi Bella,

Book 2 is being published this October. Look for it!